Investigation & Watching
IP protection includes calculated anticipation of infringing action by other entities against protected rights. Pro IP has an effctive system to monitor other filings and/or unauthorised activities that infringe or pass off entrenched IP rights.
The members of the watch service team in PRO IP are well trained with a keen eye to identify identical or similar characteristics between applications lodged in the regional Registries found to be in conflict with a client’s registered or pending rights.
PRO IP provides:
- search patent and other technical literature to investigate patentability of your or competitors' inventions,
- search patents and registered designs to investigate your risk of infringing competitors' rights,
- search to investigate availability of new trademarks,
- undertake strategic watching of patents, designs and trade marks to safeguard your rights,
- implement watch strategies to keep you abreast of competitors' developments and innovations,
- carry out and coordinate investigation surveys as required and provide written advice on the findings.